27 December 2010

Rabbit Vibrator



Honestly, which one of us didn't think of buying one of the fancy bunny shaped vibrators after seeing them in the first serie of Sex and the City? I certainly did, so I thought of posting my favourite Sexy Shop Online for the joy of every woman out there (I guess not only women considering the wide range of articles sold in the shop).
Enjoy Ladies! http://www.annsummers.com





Onestamente parlando, chi di noi non ha pensato di comprare uno di quei vibratori a forma di coniglio dopo averli visti nella prima serie di Sex and the City? Io sicuramente un pensierino l'ho fatto ed ho voluto condividere il mio preferito Sexy Shop Online sul quale potete trovarlo.


1 comment:

Aleena said...

It's nice to find a site you can trust. I like the privacy of shopping online, but you never know what sites are okay. Visit Adw69.com this site was recommended by a friend so I tried it. They provide a Wrist and Ankle Restraints, Edible Massage Oil, Gay Sex Toys at affordable price.Their service was great! I'm becoming a frequent shopper!